Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Funny Sex


 


 

The heel of my left shoe caught the bear's ear sending me to embarrassment heaven. As I lay spread eagle face down on the bear skin rug, I took measure of the situation. Having missed landing on his lordship as he reclined in the nude by the fire I quickly rose to my feet begging him for forgiveness. I felt awkward in my maid's uniform but played the role to the max. The bowl of strawberries I had carried bounced off the head of the bear, strewing the ripe fruit across the room as the can of whipped cream now well shaken remained unharmed. The night may be salvageable yet I hoped as my mate bestowed a frown of mock displeasure. Our game may change to one of crime and punishment instead of master and maid. We would still please each other as only those married for many years can do. I put on my best saucy French accent and asked his lordship if I could clean up my unforgivable error, lest he think me incompetent to remain in his employ.

He rose on one elbow, picking a strawberry from his navel, popping it into his mouth with a deliberate slowness. My breasts throbbed, heart fluttered and I knew tonight would be filled with wonders. My breath deceived me as I gasped at my lovers rising intentions. Oh, foul the boundaries of lordship and maid. I kicked my shoes off and once again lay on top of the bear skin rug, this time on my back as I put the ghost of my recent trip aside and got laid.

With a lust never too hearty, my one and only drew me close. His breath was hot and laced with the scent of strawberries. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear causing my wanton desires to run amok. I worked the lacy cuffs off my wrists and tossed one onto his lordships throbbing member. Score!! This seemed to bring his passion to a height I could only be thankful for.

He stripped my uniform off, loathsome as it was to stand in our way, and tossed it to the side. My pulsing desire moist with anticipation waited to be entered. I pulled him toward me urging him to consummate this union as I was horny as all get out. He teased and tickled me with my feather duster, then grasped me to his heaving chest and thrust his package deep into my chamber (after all I was a chamber maid).

Our coupling was thwarted as an odor of something other than wood was burning. We looked toward the fireplace and noticed my maid's uniform smoldering, half in and half out of the fire (kind of funny since that was the position we were in too). I kicked the rest of the fabric into the flames and tossed my frilly headband in for good measure.

We rolled around on the bear skin rug for hours, taking turns at being the lord, or lady. However a lady I was not. Dost thou require anything else my lord I asked with a throaty voice sated by the night's debauchery? His lordships answer was a snore.

No comments: